Cobalt operates with principles, standards and social sensitivity. Having a positive social and environmental impact is essential to us. In line with the above, we focus on:
- Fair and ethical personnel management, in a healthy and safe work environment that maximises efficiency of operations.
- Synergies with companies that follow similar standards of business ethics; law compliance, equal work opportunities and respect for employees, safe and non-discriminatory working environment, care for society, environmental protection and more.
- Offerings towards vulnerable groups and charities.
- Environmental protection, such as: use of devices that reduce the CO2 footprint of company offices, participation in cleaning of hill slopes and beaches, reforestation activities, financing of forest protection programs and endangered species protection programmes, education of youngsters on environmental issues.
- Evolution and continuous work improvement; strengthening young people entrepreneurship, contributing to the expansion of knowledge and skills of our employees, participating in lifelong learning programs.
And, last but not least, acting in full legality in every country we operate in and consistently meeting our obligations to the state.