1. A few words about the Company
The Company provides comprehensive real estate services to individuals and companies looking for effective and targeted real estate disposal or finding, focusing on income real estate investments. Its team consists of experienced professionals who specialize in the purchase, management, renovation, rental and sale of real estate and offer personalized consulting support and special proposals that cover all stages of real estate investment.
2. What is personal data?
The term personal data refers to information of individuals, such as name, postal address, email address, contact telephone number, etc., which identify or may identify you.
3. What is Personal Data Processing?
Any transaction or series of transactions performed with or without the use of automated means, in Personal Data or in sets of Personal Data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, the search for information, its use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
4. What Data does your Company process?
We take care to collect only your absolutely necessary Data, which are appropriate and clear for the intended purpose. Indicatively, these can be the following:
- Name, postal address.
- Tax Number, Tax Office, ID number
- Phone, email.
- Cookies, ip address while browsing the website cobalt-deals.com.
5. For what purpose does the Company process your data?
The Company processes your Data:
- to advise you on real estate investment issues (purchase, management, renovation, rental and sale of real estate).
- to provide you with real estate brokerage services.
- to answer the questions you submit via the contact form or complaint form on the website cobalt-deals.com.
6. What is the legal basis for the processing of your Data by the Company?
The processing of your Data is carried out according to:
- the contract for the provision of consulting services of the Company,
- the mandate contract for the provision of real estate services,
- your consent, where required,
- our obligations arising from the law (eg tax legislation, etc.),
- our legal interest.
7. Who processes your Data?
The Company does not disclose your Data to third parties and remains solely responsible for their security, except in cases where the notification / transmission is required by the applicable legal framework.
8. Does the Company send your Data outside the EU?
The Company does not transmit your Data to non-EU countries.
9. For how long does the Company keep your Data and when does it delete it?
The Company retains your Data for as long as it takes to provide you with its services, unless an extension of this time is required due to its legal claims or legal obligations.
The Data collected by the Cookies, are deleted according to the Cookies Policy.
10. Is your Data safe?
The Company is committed to safeguarding your Data and has taken the necessary and appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect them from any form of accidental or improper processing. These measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
11. What are your rights?
You have the right to access your Data, correct your inaccurate Data, delete your Data, tranfer your Data, restrict processing and revoke the processing of your Data.
12. How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights using the Application form available here and send it either to the Company's address in Athens, at Panepistimiou Street no. 39 or by e-mail to: .
13. When does the Company respond to your requests?
The Company responds to your requests free of charge, without delay and in any case within (1) one month from the time it receives your request. However, if your request is complex or there is a large number of your requests, it will let you know within the month if it needs to receive an extension of another (2) two months to respond to you.
If your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their recurring nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or performing the requested action, or refusing to comply with the request. justifying her answer to you.
For more information you can send an email to:
14. Does the Company use automated decision making, including profiling during the processing of your Data?
During the processing of your Data, the Company does not make decisions, nor does it prepare a profile, based on automated processing of User Data.
15. What is the applicable law during the processing of your Data by the Company?
Applicable Law is the Greek Law, as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU and Law 4624/20219 and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
Competent courts for any disputes concerning the Data are appointed by the Courts of Athens.
16. Where can you go to check if your rights have been respected?
If you do not receive a response within the stipulated deadline (one month with - subject to extension - two months) or the response you receive is unsatisfactory or the issue has not been resolved, you can contact the Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
17. How will you be notified of any changes to this Policy?
The Company updates this Policy whenever necessary and urges you to read it at regular intervals to know how your Data is protected.