What is a "cookie"?
"Cookies" are small pieces of files in the form of text, which are stored in the browser of the User when visiting a website. The information stored on the User's computer may contain information such as which pages the user has visited, the date and time of the visit as well as a random and unique User ID. With this use, the Site is able to store useful information for the User's browsing the Site, as well as to read this information in order to offer the User a unified browsing experience.
What cookies do we use on our website?
What types of cookies do we use on our website?
Absolutely necessary cookies and functionality cookies
The absolutely necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website, they allow you to browse and use its functions, such as access to safe areas or use the shopping cart, etc. These cookies do not recognize your personal identity. Without these cookies, we can not offer the effective operation of our website.
Functionality cookies allow the website to remember the user's choices such as language, in order to provide improved and personalized functions. They can also be used to provide user-requested services. The information collected by these cookies may become anonymous and it is not possible to track browsing activity on other websites. Were these cookies not allowed, the performance and functionality of the website would be affected and your access to its content would be restricted.
How to check for cookies?
What are your rights?
You have the rights:
- To access your data
- To correct or delete your data
- Of portability of your data
- To restrict the processing of your data
- Of opposing the processing of your data
- Of withdrawal of your consent for the use of some or all of the cookies and consequently for the processing of your data.
- To exercise your above rights in COBALT SPI you can submit your request to the postal address: Panepistimiou 39 Athens, PC 10564 or at the email address as well as to submit, in case you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the applicable law for the protection of personal data, a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
Where can you find more information on the protection of personal data collected by cookies?
Changes to the Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy is subject to change at any time. For this reason, we consider it appropriate to refer to this Policy regularly. In case of modification, the date on which it took place will be indicated. The Cookies Policy is always considered valid, as formulated by the most recent amendment.